[CMake] cmake_install.cmake

瑟荻 289851803 at qq.com
Sat Jul 26 21:53:06 EDT 2014

Hello,every one.
I am trying to use cmake to install the orfeo toolbox.It works well until the last step with the following error information:
------ 已启动生成: 项目: INSTALL, 配置: RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------
  CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
    file cannot create directory: C:/Program Files/OTB/lib/otb.  Maybe need
    administrative privileges.‍

It seems that I don't have the priviledge though I am just the admin.The otb cannot be installed into C:/Program Files.I have tried to modify the CMAKE_INSTALL_PERFIX to D:/Program Files,it didn't work obviously.Because the CMAKE_INSTALL_PERFIX will became the original one when install.So I wish someone may give me some suggestions.
Any advice is welcome.Thank you in advance.