[CMake] Fails for Solaris

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Thu Jul 17 07:41:29 EDT 2014

Hi Amos,

Although I'm ure it's *possible*, I'd be surprised if changing the compiler
made any difference.  A few questions would help narrow down the issue:

   - Which source are you building from?  Is it the 3.0.0 release tgz or is
   it a particular git hash?
   - Are you doing an in-source build (not recommended) or an out-of-source
   build (recommended)?
   - What's the exact build command you're using?

Thanks
- Chuck