[CMake] opencl and visual studio

Nagy-Egri Máté Ferenc nagymatef at freemail.hu
Mon Jul 14 16:10:53 EDT 2014

There are two ways to solve your problem I think.

Either create a build rule that copies the .cl files over to your build directory on every build.

Use a config file that creates a #define with the absolute/relative path to the .cl files.

As for the OpenCL integration, I did not know that the Intel SDK checks the validity of the kernel files. That indeed makes life easier. In case you would need something a little more lightweight, AMD’s CodeXL also provides some nice features, and as far as syntax highlighting goes, it does not depend on any feature being turned on inside the project. It just uses the extension of the source file to turn on highlighting.