[CMake] cmake-gui crash in Windows 8.1

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:56:45 EDT 2014

That's similar to what I am seeing in that memory is not released. I built
a debug version of CMake and the memory climbed to over 4gb it didn't crash
but never released the memory & Visual Studio was waiting for it to exit
even though it had vanished from the task manager.
Thanks for confirming it.

Andrew