[CMake] Specify 64bit-specific flag

vlag valentin.soudier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:57:29 EST 2014

Hi all !

First of all, I apologize for my bad english ;)
I'm trying to compile a fat-binaries on OSX using LuaJIT. The problem is
that the doc says I have to add some flags ("-pagezero_size 10000
-image_base 100000000") with a 64bit to not get a segfault, and on the other
hand, it won't compile with the 32bit build ("ld: section __mach_header
(address=0x100000000, size=21904) would make the output executable exceed
available address range for architecture i386")

Since I'm configuring the "fat-build" with the
CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i386;x86_64" option, is there a way to specify the
precedent flag with the 64bit build, and not use it with the 32bit build, or
should I build these two binaries separately (or build a 32bit-only binary)
?

Thanks you for reading :)