[CMake] AStyle or similar code beautifier

Gregoire Aujay gaujay at movea.com
Fri Jan 31 11:12:42 EST 2014

Hello,

I use astyle in my projects but it is not related to build (not a target). I have a cmake script that I launch using "cmake -P" so I don't have to write too much .bat or .sh scripts.
This script has the following options (using -D command line parameters):
	- folder where to recursively find the sources to be beautified
	- whether or not to run the tool "inplace" or copy files to another directory first so I can do a diff between before and after

Regards,
Gregoire