[CMake] Configure_file, permission denied

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 19:57:12 EST 2014

I am trying to use configure_file but I get a permissions denied error.

Code:
configure_file(${TestProj_SOURCE_DIR}/CMake/developer-core-script.in
${TestProj_BIN_DIR}/mysim)

Error:
CMake Error: Could not open file for write in copy operation /mysim.tmp
CMake Error: : System Error: Permission denied
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:475 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

it seems to be related to this commit:
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=7195aca54f40778f41894c9e62649afe09e71d6c;ds=inline

I tried setting my CMAKE_PLATFORM_ROOT_BIN to the INFO_DIR
SET(CMAKE_PLATFORM_ROOT_BIN "${CMAKE_PLATFORM_INFO_DIR}")

This did not solve the problem.  I'd rather not update CMake right now if
there is an easy workaround.