[CMake] QT5 problem

Paul Emony paulemony at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:40:59 EST 2014

Installed:
Linux Mint 15
cmake 2.8.10.1
QT5

I have what is no doubt a simple question but finding the answer is by no
means simple (I've tried Mint & Ubuntu fora without success). I'm trying to
install the prog opentrack which I'm told by the complier should be done
with cmake but I get the error as in the attachment. I confess to knowing
little if anything about either cmake or QT5 so I'd be very grateful if
someone could elucidate & point out what needs to be done.

Thanks & regards,
Paul