[CMake] boostrap error - borked cmConfigure.h [v2.8.12.1]

Szilárd Páll pszilard at kth.se
Fri Jan 10 15:42:07 EST 2014

Indeed, I did (accidentally) download the .zip package. I was rather
annoyed that the bootstrap script did not have executable permission
set, but it did not ring a bell... Thanks guys!

Just for curiosity:
- what *nix tool does not support CR+LF?
- the cross-platform codes I work on use LF newlines but build without
problem on Windows (msvc, intel, gcc). Why does CMake need two
separate packages with different newlines?

Cheers,
--
Szilárd