[CMake] Backslash instead of slashes in *.vcxproj files

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Jan 7 16:58:49 EST 2014

No, it's not as simple as it looks like, because the project name and repository name itself starts with MP*

So, to rename a directory or two it's ok, but not if we must change the complete infrastructure. ;-)

Is there no way to execute some commands after the creation is finished? E.g. Some post command/script execution?