[CMake] (no subject)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Jan 2 10:20:21 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 12:14:38AM -0500, Matt Wilbur wrote:
> With a bit of thought and source code reading, I sorted this out.
> Let me know if you'd like me to post my answer to my own question.

Yes, please do.

I'm sure you've found yourself in the very irritating situation where
you're looking for the answer to some question, but all you can find
is other people asking the same question in various fora.  By
answering your own question you'll help other people avoid that
irritating situation when they are looking around for an answer to
this particular question. :)

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay