[CMake] -lstdc++ being added to link options automatically

Tom Kacvinsky tom.kacvinsky at vectorcast.com
Thu Jan 2 08:58:41 EST 2014

Hi,

I am using the PLPlot Ada support for cmake, and all is well, except for
the following:

For some reason, I see the addition of -lstdc++ to the link options for
building Ada executables.  the Ada code has zero dependencies on C++ object
code, so this is not necessary.  But I can't seem to find where this is
being added.  The Ada cmake modules don't add this, and we don't add it, so
some where it is being added by cmake, but like I said, I can't figure out
where.

Is there any way I can go about diagnosing this?

Thanks,

Tom