[CMake] Check header file woos

Jakub Zakrzewski jzakrzewski at e2e.ch
Wed Feb 19 04:36:04 EST 2014

Is there any reason, why including just this header is not enough? Maybe some required definitions missing?
CMake checks includes by compiling a simple program that does nothing. If compilation fails, the header is assumed not to exist.  Those CMake flags can be helpful in diagnosing the issue:

  --debug-trycompile          = Do not delete the try_compile build tree.
                                Only useful on one try_compile at a time.
  --debug-output              = Put cmake in a debug mode.
  --trace                     = Put cmake in trace mode.

--
Gruesse,
Jakub