[CMake] include_directories(...) versus set_directory_properties(PROPERTIES INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ...)

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 07:38:41 EST 2014

> Should I file this as a bug in the issue tracker then?

Sure. Especially if you have an easy way to reproduce. (Either
reference an external, publicly available project we can "just build"
and get it to happen, or attach a CMakeLists that demonstrates the
issue if possible.)

That way, we can reproduce it ourselves, and verify that any fix we
propose actually improves the situation for the reproduce case.

Thanks,
David C.