[CMake] Overriding found jpeg

Johannes Zarl johannes.zarl at jku.at
Thu Feb 6 07:46:03 EST 2014

On Thursday, 6. February 2014, 13:30:54, Ramin Kamal wrote:
> Thanks! I tried that, but it still finds the system library. Here's my test
> setup:

I tried with basically the same steps, and it works for me.

> % cd /usr/lib
> % cp libjpeg.* /tmp/myjpeg/lib/
> [...]
> -- Found JPEG: /usr/lib64/libjpeg.so
> *path is /usr/lib64/libjpeg.so*

I see that you are using the libjpeg.so from /usr/lib for your /tmp/myjpeg
directory, but the system libjpeg is in /usr/lib64. Could it be that the
libjpeg in your custom directory is just not compatible? Does the problem
appear even when you are copying the libjpeg.so from lib64 instead?

Cheers,
  Johannes