[CMake] Overriding found jpeg

Ramin Kamal ramin.kamal at primefocusworld.com
Thu Feb 6 07:02:47 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build an open source package (openimageio, if it matters) and
would like to have cmake use a specific build of the jpeg library for that
project. It looks like the jpeg library that's used is determined in the
line:

find_package (JPEG REQUIRED)

So I'd like to modify the behaviour of that command so that it finds the
lib and include files that I've custom built at, say,
/myjpeg/lib/libjpeg.a, etc

Is there an easy way to do this? I would prefer if I could guarantee that
it doesn't pick up the system libjpeg.a file.

cheers,
Ramin