[CMake] Linked Resources in Eclipse Generator

A.Grieco at erhardt-leimer.com A.Grieco at erhardt-leimer.com
Wed Feb 5 09:19:19 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

one litte question. We are using the "Eclipse CDT4 Generator" and some
plugins can't work with the generated linked resources. Setting the
variable CMAKE_ECLIPSE_GENERATE_LINKED_RESOURCES=FALSE shortens the entry
in the .project file, but it still exists. Is there any way to really
avoid the linked resource section?
Looking in the CMake sourcecode I found the posibillity to set the eclipse
version to a very old one less 3.6 . Has this step other negativ effects,
beside disabling the linked resources and the gmake error parser, I
missed?

Regards Toni