[CMake] include problems

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:40:05 EST 2014

Hi.

The difference is that if there are any variables defined in something,
they will be defined in the scope of the function in the second case,
making them invisible outside of the function.

If that is your problem, you could help this by turning the function into a
macro (which has its own set of caveats, of course).

Petr