[CMake] InstallRequiredSystemLibraries and OpenMP (patch)

Gregory Sharp gregsharp.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 17:33:07 EDT 2014

Hi,

We recently ran into a problem with creating downloadable packages
that use OpenMP on Windows.

The problem is that programs compiled with MSVC which use OpenMP require the
vcomp${ver}.dll runtime library.  Normally one would expect the
InstallRequiredSystemLibraries module to copy this dll over, but it does not.

I've uploaded a patch [1] that addresses this issue, and appreciate
if this patch can be considered for inclusion in a future version of cmake.

[1] http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15117

Thank you,
Greg Sharp
gregsharp at geocities.com