[CMake] Autotools->CMake build error

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:09:40 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Kornel Benko <kornel at lyx.org> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2014 um 15:47:06, schrieb Richard Shaw <
> hobbes1069 at gmail.com>
> > On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Kornel Benko <kornel at lyx.org> wrote:
> >
> > > You use '-DHAVE_CONFIG_H', this means probably generated 'config.h'.
> > > Differences between generation of this file of automake/cmake?

You were right to begin with, I implemented all the HAVE_<x> stuff but
missed a part where it had a conditional for what version of FLTK was being
used. The FindFLTK module doesn't report the API version (fltk-config
--api-version) and upstream doesn't plan on supporting versions <1.3
anymore so I just hardcoded it into config.h.in for now.

Thanks,
Richard