[CMake] Problem with turning on the AUTO_MOC

Morteza mostajab mostajab at in.tum.de
Thu Aug 28 08:32:46 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Hi,

I have a project which I have used the winsock2 in it and windows.h should
not be includede before the winsock2.h. Also, I have used the QT in my
project. Everything was completely compiled and run but I wanted to auto
generate the moc files, so I have added "set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC ON)" but now it
says that winsock functions and struct are redefined. I am really stucked
in this problem and I don't know how to get rid of it. Please help!

Regards
Morteza