[CMake] Setting additional Plist values for OS X Bundle

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Aug 25 13:10:27 EDT 2014

Are there are newer facilities in CMake 3.x that would allow me to add additional Plist values to the standard Mac OS X bundle plist that gets created?

I use the following code currently:

 set_target_properties(${TARGET_NAME} PROPERTIES
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_INFO_STRING "${PROJECT_NAME}${DBG_EXTENSION} Version ${VERSION_STRING}, Copyright 2014 BlueQuartz Software."
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_ICON_FILE ${ICON_FILE_NAME}
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER "${PROJECT_NAME}${DBG_EXTENSION}"
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_LONG_VERSION_STRING "${PROJECT_NAME}${DBG_EXTENSION} Version ${VERSION_STRING}"
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_NAME ${PROJECT_NAME}${DBG_EXTENSION}
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_SHORT_VERSION_STRING ${VERSION_STRING}
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_VERSION ${VERSION_STRING}
     MACOSX_BUNDLE_COPYRIGHT "Copyright 2014, BlueQuartz Software. All Rights Reserved."
 )

But I need to add the following to my plist:

    <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
    <string>True</string>

Thanks for any help
--