[CMake] Qt UI Filename Bug

Jakub Zakrzewski jzakrzewski at e2e.ch
Tue Aug 19 03:53:44 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: CMake [mailto:cmake-bounces at cmake.org] On Behalf Of Eddy Ilg
Sent: Dienstag, 19. August 2014 09:01
To: cmake
Subject: [CMake] Qt UI Filename Bug

Dear CMake Developers,

I have the following problem in QtCreator with CMake, which seems like a
bug:

My project has several MainWindow classes and files (.h,.cpp,.ui). In each application I use

qt5_wrap_ui( app_UI_SOURCES ${app_UI} )
add_executable( app ${app_SOURCES} ${app_UI_SOURCES} )

QtCreator autocompletion always uses the MainWindow class -> there is no distinction between the separate applications and separate MainWindow files from different directories. Renaming MainWindow to something else solves the problem.

Where is the best place to post this bug?

Best regards,

Eddy Ilg