[CMake] cmake 3.0 not working on windows (mantis #14910)

Dawson, Matt matt.dawson at thermofisher.com
Fri Aug 8 09:11:41 EDT 2014

I had a lot of difficulty getting cmake 3.0 to work under windows. I noticed that there is a bug (mantis #14910) which describes the problem. I had to fall back to 12.8.4 to get things to work.  This was reported back in may. Will this be fixed anytime soon. Its kind of a show stopper bug and will probably drive away first time windows users  like me.

Matt Dawson

Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.