[CMake] Help cmake First project

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon Aug 4 10:53:58 EDT 2014

Hi Rodrigo,

It looks like you are probably missing some source files in your
executable.  Is protpred-Gromacs-NSGA2.c the only piece of code that gets
built for the executable?  If not, you'll need to make sure that all the
necessary source files get either built into the executable or build as a
separate library and linked into the executable.  Also, you can simply your
CMakeLists.txt and clean it up a bit by leaving out the
${2pg_cartesian_SOURCE_DIR} in most commands since CMake looks in the
current directory of the CMakeLists.txt file by default for most of its
functions:

include_directories(include)
add_executable(protpred-Gromacs-NSGA2 src/protpred-Gromacs-NSGA2.c)
install(TARGETS protpred-Gromacs-NSGA2 DESTINATION bin)

- Chuck