[CMake] CMake and Xcode and Intel Fortran...

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Fri Apr 11 21:43:57 EDT 2014

Using Xcode 5.1.1, CMake 2.8.12 and Intel Fortran 15 beta, trying to use
Xcode for development instead of Windows and having no luck.

What, if any, is the relationship between CMakeLists.txt and the order
of compilation under XCode?

I don't see that the Xcode generator does any dependency handling, i.e.,
ordering the sources in the right way, and Xcode itself doesn't seem to
do anything about compile order (as does *nix make and Visual Studio
whatever).

I assumed that the compile order was explicit in the CMakeLists.txt
file, but Xcode doesn't seem to agree.

New to Xcode.  Reasonably competent with CMake and the other tools.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,

Dick Munroe