[CMake] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.0-rc3 now ready for testing!

Mourad Boufarguine mourad at boufarguine.name
Wed Apr 9 07:39:08 EDT 2014

Hi Robert,

I'm trying to build Eigen 3.2.1 using Visual Studio 2012 and I'm getting
this CMake error at the configuration time : (I had also the same error
with RC2)

CMake Error at D:/Program Files
(x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake:140
(list):
list index: 3 out of range (-3, 2)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
cmake/EigenDetermineVSServicePack.cmake:9
(_DetermineVSServicePack_CheckVersionWithTryCompile)
cmake/EigenTesting.cmake:316 (EigenDetermineVSServicePack)
cmake/EigenTesting.cmake:428 (ei_get_compilerver)
cmake/EigenConfigureTesting.cmake:8 (ei_set_build_string)
CMakeLists.txt:355 (include)

I looked into CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake file, and added a message
command to see the content of the _cl_version variable and it gave me
*17.00.61030* so there is no 4th component in the version number.

I hope this get fixed in the next release.

Cheers,
Mourad

---

*Mourad Boufarguine*
Ingénieur R&D en vision par ordinateur

[image: Description : Description : cid:image001.jpg at 01CCECCB.DC96AC40]

*Numéro portable :*+33635112827

*E-mail :* mourad at boufarguine.name
[image: Description : Description :
cid:image002.gif at 01CCECCB.DC96AC40]