[CMake] How to replace get_target_property(LOCATION)?

Andreas Schneider asn at cryptomilk.org
Fri Apr 4 03:48:55 EDT 2014

Hello,

with cmake 2.8.12 get_target_property(LOCATION) isn't allowed anymore. I find
the documentation for CMP0026 really confusing. Maybe someone can tell me what
the way is how to do it.

I have:

src/CMakeLists.txt:

add_library(nss_wrapper SHARED nss_wrapper.c)

get_target_property(NWRAP_LOCATION nss_wrapper LOCATION)
set(NSS_WRAPPER_LOCATION ${NWRAP_LOCATION} PARENT_SCOPE)

tests/CMakeLists.txt:

set(TEST_ENVIRONMENT LD_PRELOAD=${NSS_WRAPPER_LOCATION})

So how do I get and set the location of the library with cmake 2.8.12 now?

Thanks,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org