[CMake] list problem....

Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega lfdominguez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Wed Apr 2 11:36:37 EDT 2014

Hello averyone, i am crash with my brain with this....
this is a little piece of my code...

set(PROG_SRC main.cpp version.cpp)
message(STATUS "TO CHECK: " ${PROG_SRC})

when i expect that the message output: "main.cpp;version.cpp", that was "main.cppversion.cpp" whitout the ';'...

but this is not all...

I'm declared a function to check the style...

function(add_style_check_target TARGET_NAME SOURCES_LIST)
message(STATUS "TO CHECK2: " ${SOURCES_LIST})
endfunction(add_style_check_target)

But in that moment the only thing that show is the first element ("main.cpp")... sooo where are the others elements of the list???