[CMake] CMake in Vim

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Sep 28 15:50:30 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 04:39:06PM -0400, Jacky Alciné wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I’ve been working on a Vim plug-in for Cmake. It provides a bit of
> support but it’s on the rise and I’d love to hear from the Vim +
> Cmake users about it.
>
> http://jalcine.github.io/cmake.vim/

This is excellent to hear.  At the moment I'm not working on any
project that uses CMake, but that's likely to change as soon as I can
make it happen ;-)  I'll make sure to try your plugin out properly
then.  For now here are some things that impressed me:

1. The initial quote on http://jalcine.github.io/cmake.vim/ is a
   lovely way to set the stage for the introduction of the plugin :)

2. My first thought when reading your email in here was "I wonder if I
   can install it via Vundle", and reading the section on installation
   brought joy.

Sorry for not being able to actually take it for a proper spin at the
moment, but hopefully you don't find my email a complete waste of bits
:)

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

If our ideas of intellectual property are wrong, we must change them,
improve them and return them to their original purpose. When
intellectual property rules diminish the supply of new ideas, they
steal from all of us.
     -- Andrew Brown, November 19, 2005, The Guardian