[CMake] trying to locate a cmake presentation describing CI setup

adrian orozco orozcoadrian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:28:43 EDT 2013

I've been looking up a lot of cmake documentation recently. I had found a
presentation that I wanted to go over, but now I can't find it. I've looked
in my browser history but can't find it. So I'm hoping someone here can
help me.
It was a document with slides (either ppt or pdf). It talked about using
build servers to deploy built artifacts and then downloading them later
when some other projects needed them (or even test suites being run to test
them) instead of re-building them again.
I think it also talked about continuous integration concepts.
I appreciate any feedback.