[CMake] Building cmake-gui on windoze from scratch...

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Sat Sep 7 08:40:57 EDT 2013

Not exactly the right group to ask, but I can't find details on the web
so...

Anyway, I'm trying to use the latest version of Intel Fortran which is
V14.  As usual, cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator has to be updated to
include yet another check for version and I have to build cmake from
sources.

However, damned if I can figure out how to get cmake-gui built. I've got
Qt installed.  When I configure the VS build, it seems to find the Qt
libraries, but the built solution doesn't include cmake-gui.

I've poked through the files, grepped for cmake-gui but I can't find any
specific instructions on getting cmake-gui built and I do this just
often enough to forget how between events.

So what do I have to do the the configuration for 2.8.11.2 to get it to
build cmake-gui?

Thanks in advance,

Dick Munroe