[CMake] find_package

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 03:53:53 EDT 2013

Yes, from the Documentation:
     The "general" keyword corresponds  to  all  configurations, and  is
purely optional (assumed if omitted).

I think the primary reason for having separate libraries on Windows but
not Redhat is that Visual Studio provides separate runtimes for Debug
and Release builds which can cause issues when intermixed.

Nils