[CMake] signature separator

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 05:47:50 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I just noticed in Thunderbird (not sure how general this is), signatures
are marked with "-- " (ie two dashes AND a space). The "powered by
kitware" signature is appended with only two dashes. Would it be
possible to request that you mark it with an extra space? Or is this
just a specific problem/bug with Thunderbird? Or perhaps even something
configurable?

A quick search on the web reveals to me that this is probably some kind
of Usenet definition (I have no knowledge in the matter, just noticed
the dashes are there):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block#Signatures_in_Usenet_postings

Benefit is that signature will be greyed out when I read the messages,
and signature is automatically removed when replying.

The same request applies to the developers mailing list.

Cheers,
Yngve