[CMake] Resetting cmake variables

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Mon Sep 2 11:32:35 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-30 21:02, outro pessoa wrote:
> I am trying to build traverso-daw. In  CMakeLists.txt file, wavpack.h was
> edited to use the full path;

"Edited" in what manner? configure_file? Can you show us the relevant
snippet of CMake code and relevant before/after snippets of the file
being edited?

> however, when trying this with the
> vorbis/vorbisfile.h, the path was ignored.

Do you mean that the "editing" of this file did nothing?

> Yes, I am quite aware that this
> is not the traverso mailing list; yet, at the same time, I need to be able
> to "unravel" cmake and re-edit the input variables.

I guess you are trying to understand what CMake is doing for a
particular project (with which I doubt anyone here is familiar; at least
a link to the source would have been nice), but without more information
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish or what you believe you
need to do.

--
Matthew