[CMake] Get all targets a target depends on

Dominik Bernhardt dominik.lists at dokabe.de
Fri Nov 29 11:34:17 EST 2013

you are absolutely right. It's not just for information. I have a lot
of targets that I import and I would like query all dependent targets
of my applications to figure out which DLLs are needed to run the
application. I would use this information to either set the PATH
environment or copy the DLLs to my binary directory

Dominik