[CMake] "Could not identify the problem"

Burak ER burak.er at btu.edu.tr
Thu Nov 21 09:23:15 EST 2013

Hello all,

I am having strange problem with my simple program which uses
netgen-cmake https://github.com/burak-er/netgen-cmake.git . I put
netgen-cmake into a subdirectory then in my CMakeLists file I use
add_subdirectory command for the inclusion of netgen. But this methods
fails while linkin my simple program while linking with the libraries
that are built with netgen. If I try to built my simple program within
netgen's CMakeLists.txt there is not any problem with the linkage of the
program with the libraries.

What is the difference of the two ways that may cause this problem?

Thank you in advance.

--
Burak ER

Research Assistant