[CMake] Install multiple components using CPack

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:11:06 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have a CMake project for which I want to generate a RPM and/or ZIP file.
But instead of including all components/groups I want to control this.

I do know I can create a CPack configuration file to create a package for 1
component using CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS, how can I do this for a
component_group?

For example, I have a component group called "bundles", and also several
components (eg "a" and "b"). Both "a" and "b" are added to the group
"bundles". How can I now create one CPack configuration so that I have one
package containing all bundles?

--
Thanks in advance,

Alexander Broekhuis