[CMake] spoof "Not Run" dashboard status

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 19:09:04 EST 2013

Can a test return a value to indicate that it could not be run?

The use case I'm thinking of is for VTK's rendering tests. When a test
is run on a driver with known bugs, the test is skipped internally, and
shows up as passed in the dashboard. I suspect that it's done this way
to avoid polluting the dashboard, and it's probably a good idea to keep
it like this. However, I think it's an issue that it's difficult to tell
which tests are being skipped on which systems and it would be very
useful if these tests showed up in the dashboard as not run rather than
passed.

Burlen