[CMake] Combinatorial validation with cmake

PULVERAIL, Sebastien sebastien.pulverail at sogeti.com
Mon Nov 4 05:59:29 EST 2013

Hi there,

I have been using cmake for a while now, but just for compilation.. Now, I am trying to use ctest/cdash for doing my tools validation.

I need to do a combinatorial validation running my tests multiple times and in a random order. So I found the "--schedule-option" to run tests in a random order.. But I don't know how to specify ctest to run a test multiple times.

If it is not possible, is there someone which tool I can use?

Thanks for your help.

Sébastien.