[CMake] failing to add opengl to Qt project in CMake

Ronny Shalev rys at case.edu
Fri May 31 15:10:29 EDT 2013

After using VTK for sometime I want to add the opengl functionality.  I
went back to CMake and set the flag VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL – TRUE.

The configuration went fine but at the end of the compilation I received
the following error and was wondering if anyone had this problem:

Building CXX object GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/QVTKGraphicsItem.cx

.obj:\Users\rys\Toolkits\VTK\src\VTK5.10.1\GUISupport\Qt\QVTKGraphicsItem.cxx:22:32

 *fatal error*: QGLFramebufferObject: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

ingw32-make[2]: ***
[GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/QVTKGraphicsItem.cxx.obj

 Error 1

mingw32-make[1]: *** [GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/QVTK.dir/all] Error 2

mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2