[CMake] Bug in cmake 2.8.11 when detecting sgemm function from MKL 11.0

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:59:14 EDT 2013

Hi

I have noticed that the latest cmake release, 2.8.11, does not detect sgemm
using check_function_exists macro from mkl_rt.lib library. The error message
says;

Cannot find C:\Program.obj

It seems to me that the paths with spaces are no longer handled correctly.
Installing the previous version, 2.8.10, everything works as expected.

Also I have noticed that the 2.8.11 installer seems to create two entries in
Windows program database. I am using Windows 8 x86_64

regards
--
Bogdan