[CMake] Best way to build and test same project with different compilers?

Zaak Beekman zbeekman at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:51:50 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm pretty new to CMake/CTest, and I was wondering what the best way to
switch between compilers is when testing and building the same project with
multiple compilers. It seems deleting the CMake cache from cmake-gui
doesn't always work to switch compilers (which I am specifying with `export
CC=icc; export CXX=icpc; export FC=ifort` in my environment). It would be
great if I could have multiple build directories, one for each compiler. Is
there a good way to do this, possibly in CMakeLists.txt?

Thanks,
Izaak Beekman
(301)244-9367
Princeton University Doctoral Candidate