[CMake] cmake : error : 'AT_SYMLINK_NOFOLLOW' undeclared

allan George gorge.alan.sw at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:49:57 EDT 2013

File in which error comes are , archieve_read_disk_posix.c &
archieve_write_disk_posix.c :--
These files have following include file :---
#ifdef HAVE_FCNTL_H
#include <fcntl.h>
#endif

Now if we see the dependencies :---
/usr/include/fcntl.h --------------------->    contains file ---> # include
<bits/stat.h>
stat.h ----> file is in following location  ----->
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bits/stat.h

====================== Why is it not detectable ====================
/* Values for `*at' functions.  */
#ifdef __USE_ATFILE
# define AT_FDCWD        -100    /* Special value used to indicate
                       the *at functions should use the
                       current working directory. */
# define AT_SYMLINK_NOFOLLOW    0x100    /* Do not follow symbolic links.
*/
# define AT_REMOVEDIR        0x200    /* Remove directory instead of
                       unlinking file.  */
# define AT_SYMLINK_FOLLOW    0x400    /* Follow symbolic links.  */
# define AT_NO_AUTOMOUNT    0x800    /* Suppress terminal automount
                       traversal.  */
# define AT_EACCESS        0x200    /* Test access permitted for
                       effective IDs, not real IDs.  */
#endif