[CMake] XP toolset for VC++2012

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Sun May 12 08:10:23 EDT 2013

I think the proper value for Platform Toolset is "v110_xp" so "vs11_xp"
shouldn't have worked.
You can see the legally available values when you open any C++ project
in Visual Studio and follow Project -> Properties -> Configuration
Properties -> General -> "Platform Toolset".

According to the documentation CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET is supposed to be
read to see the value that the user set with the new -T cmake option
rather than written to.
This is also collaborated by this issue report:

Nils