[CMake] How to install Fortran module files?

Neil Carlson neil.n.carlson at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:24:11 EDT 2013

I'm trying to figure out how to install the module (.mod) files that are
generated by the Fortran compiler.  I've only found one thread on the topic
from 3 years ago.  The solution there was to find the appropriate directory
in the build tree where these files were created and scarf up everything
there that looked right and copy them to the desired install dir.  It looks
really fragile.  Has cmake introduced any tools/hooks in the meantime that
would simplify this, is is that still the way it has to be done?  I'd be
interested in hearing from anyone that has a working solution.

Thanks!
  Neil