[CMake] default CONFIGURATIONS in cygwin

Lloyd lloydkl.tech at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:25:40 EDT 2013

I have faced an issue with Debug and Release builds. Reading the Andreas'
reply made me to rethink and modify my cmake files. Reading the VTK
cmakefile, I have seen an entry like this in it

# Set a default build type if none was specified
if(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE AND NOT CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
    message(STATUS "Setting build type to 'Debug' as none was specified.")
    set(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Debug CACHE STRING "Choose the type of build."
FORCE)
    #Set the possible values of build type for cmake-gui
    set_property(CACHE CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE PROPERTY STRINGS "Debug" "Release"
"MinSizeRel" "RelWithDebInfo")
endif()