[CMake] CPack Generator-specific install commands

John Bruce jbruce at barracuda.com
Fri Mar 29 15:44:43 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a project that I'm packaging both as a DEB file and a tgz file. I've included all necessary install() commands in my CMakeLists.txt, and have specified "DEB;TGZ" as the generators for CPack.

I understand that if I want to include generator-specific CPack commands, I'll have to include them in a Cpack_Project_config_file, which I have done as well. However, I'm not able to include install() commands in this file for some reason.

I'd like to include an additional file in only the tgz package. Is there a way to do this (without resorting to post-cmake/cpack scripting)?

Thanks!

- John