[CMake] Configure custom build rule to use cuda runtime API build rule

landa lantiat.damien at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:28:46 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a visual studio solution created by a cmake file and I need to modify
one project "custom build rule"  to use the "CUDA Runtime API Build Rule".
If someone knows how I can set the custom build rule directly from my cmake
file it will be very helpful. In other words, I want to do :

right click on the project -> "custom build rules..." -> check "CUDA Runtime
API Build Rule"

automatically with my cmake file.

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks