[CMake] Toolchain file: Texas Instrument C6000 Code Generation Tools

Florian Reinhard florian.reinhard at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:52:20 EDT 2013

I'm testing the next branch at the moment.
Changes i noticed:
setting the following options is no longer required (yay!):
SET (CMAKE_C_COMPILER_WORKS   1)
SET (CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_WORKS 1)
#skip ABI checks
SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_C_ABI_COMPILED   1)
SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_CXX_ABI_COMPILED 1)
SET (CMAKE_DETERMINE_ASM_ABI_COMPILED 1)

compiling with 6.2.22 works fine so far

questions:
i still have to set CMAKE_C_COMPILER etc, what do i have to set, so
cmake has a hint where to search for cl6x.exe?

thumbs up so far!